The Official Website of Computer Student Assistant Organization.

Activity and Discussion

Forum Home > General Discussion > What is the Saddest Time as a CSA member?

jaymza
Administrator

Frankly speaking, a CSA member was buried in a Crowd of activities, duties, functions and obligations. And sometimes they were unable to organize perfectly their times and almost stucked in a pile of hardworks. But in a wide experience for almost 4 years of serving the teachers, students and the school we've found the reality behind our hardships. We are assistants that are ready to serve as our Theme for this year states "We are Not just a Computer Students, We give Assistance". For 4 years, as a coordinator, instructor and adviser, I have seen the fact that some people blindfully recognize our existence. More issues, mis-interpretations and downtrim words that let ourselves to continue and keep on going on-- inspite of all those negative feedbacks, we've shown to them our real mission and yes! we are doing it bravely for all of them that believes us. Self discipline for self-improvement was taught carefuly. Rules and regulations smoothen the flow of being a member. Some says, how can they learn about computer if their focus is the School. The answer is so bold, we earn to what we lend and we learn to what we earn. Self discovery, self reliant, reality-focused and stable time and understanding on the real world, that was the ways that we learned about computer. Not because we have classes, hands-on and workshops but because we kept our daily life with those rules, obligtaions, activities and our overall functions to do well for our own improvement. 

Well its just a part of my own views, how about you!!? What can you say about us??

---proud CSA of Jamsanz

September 27, 2012 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mary hope

the saddest time of CSA when most of as intent to quit b'coz of the heavy burden that faced as in this org,,,the time that u need to deside wheather u quit or not......CSA made me strong and as a student? i learned how to value friends, to discipline myself as well as on how to lead once group....

Our head instructor chose me to be leader of set up department...as i? gna ako' ko nga pawala ko klasi baye ...pero c nung mike wala gd nag doubt nga ako ee pa lead ya sa set-up....gapati gd sa sa capability ko..as mary hope....

after all those things nga pakapoy sa study...maski ako'on ko nga nag dugang responsibilities k kai nag sulud ko sa org nga n... maski permi akg sa parent kai permi hapun2 na ga puli....still i owe this org more and lots......

when da time comes that we'll depart/ from this school/ the mem'ries that i treasured... the dhallenge and tasks i faced ....

the word "discipline" nga na agyan ko/??

i will never ever forget this muchhh!! lovelots guys ..especially cr mike.... youre one of a kind.....thanks gd........kag GOD BLESS

set-up      go!!!go!!!!!go!!!! :D

September 27, 2012 at 1:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jaymza
Administrator

mary hope at September 27, 2012 at 1:07 AM

the saddest time of CSA when most of as intent to quit b'coz of the heavy burden that faced as in this org,,,the time that u need to deside wheather u quit or not......CSA made me strong and as a student? i learned how to value friends, to discipline myself as well as on how to lead once group....

Our head instructor chose me to be leader of set up department...as i? gna ako' ko nga pawala ko klasi baye ...pero c nung mike wala gd nag doubt nga ako ee pa lead ya sa set-up....gapati gd sa sa capability ko..as mary hope....

after all those things nga pakapoy sa study...maski ako'on ko nga nag dugang responsibilities k kai nag sulud ko sa org nga n... maski permi akg sa parent kai permi hapun2 na ga puli....still i owe this org more and lots......

when da time comes that we'll depart/ from this school/ the mem'ries that i treasured... the dhallenge and tasks i faced ....

the word "discipline" nga na agyan ko/??

i will never ever forget this muchhh!! lovelots guys ..especially cr mike.... youre one of a kind.....thanks gd........kag GOD BLESS

set-up      go!!!go!!!!!go!!!! :D

hahaha,..go!go!go! gd hope eh:) we exist to take our part as student and a leaner,.. always think of the fact that we can help in a very small way,..God knows us deep within,..

September 27, 2012 at 1:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mae

For me the saddest time as a CSA member, is when the pressures come, but despite of this pressures that was given to us, we still keep on fyting. There times come that I decided to quit as a CSA, but I cannot because CSA is one of my happiness. For me CSA is not just an organization, because this org. taught me how to be strong how to face the pressures that was given to us by our instructor mr. Michael bul-anon.

"Mr. MIchael Bul-anon"

There are times nga Lain adlaw sang amun instructor, kag grave kung maka pangakig, peru mag abot naman ang adlaw nga halos iya tanan sus panago na daan kay kaluluoy kagid. Hay basta ayubang mo na sa gani sus butud lang tiyan mo sang kadlaw.Pero kung wala ka na sanay sa iyu ti hibi ka gid ei...pero pag ma upod niyo lang siya kay sus amboylang

WE LOVE YOU SIR MICHAEL

****  WE MISS CSA***

September 27, 2012 at 1:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jb

for me the sadest timi as a CSA, when nung mike deside that i will be the lader of audio dept... indi man nga pgka hambal ni nung mike nga sad gid daun..nag sad lang kay ang mga member q gna sisi q nila nga nag nubo ang dept. namun.....   pero ang rasun q gd sa ila nga nag nubo kmi ky syempre bag-o plang kg wla pa gd q experience nga ma leader... mo lang gd na.....:(.......

pero xbung happy gd q sa mga member q....jejeje:)..

GO!!!!!!!........... AUDIO DEPARTMENT!!!!!!!........

October 1, 2012 at 4:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

caballero romel

kung mangakig si sir mike, kay ang chura sang mga member, nd madrawing.. :-)

October 7, 2012 at 3:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

362 views - 0 comments
366 views - 1 comment
431 views - 7 comments
281 views - 2 comments

Recent Blog Entries

by bhebhe | 0 comments
by bhebhe | 0 comments
by bhebhe | 0 comments

Quote of the Day